Walmart Oil Change
Walmart Oil Change Express Service Packages*
Walmart technicians will:
• Add up to five quarts of oil
• Install new oil filter
• Lubricate chassis (when applicable)
• Vacuum interior
• Wash windshield exterior
• Inflate tires to proper pressure And fill:
• Transmission fluid
• Washer fluid
• Power steering fluid
• Differential fluid And check:
• Electronic battery performance
• Air filter (except vans)
• Wiper blades • Headlights
• Signal, brake and tail lights
Where to find Walmart oil change coupons?
- Look in your newspaper for Walmart oil change coupons (especially Sunday paper)
- Ask Walmart to match other oil change specials (such as Jiffy Lube, Midas, etc.)
- Check Walmarts official site; they have a coupons section, though a lot of the time it is just for the motor oil and not for the oil change itself. This can still save you money!
Walmart Oil Change Accepts Printable Internet Coupons
Don’t let them tell you otherwise. If you have a valid coupon for a product that Walmart offers make sure they honor it.
However, don’t try to scam Walmart into taking Walmart oil change coupons that aren’t real.
You can read up on the Walmart Oil Change Coupon Policy if you want more information.
Walmart looks for 4 things when accepting printable coupons:
- Manufacturer’s Name (i.e. Valvoline Oil)
- Scannable Bar Code
- Remit Address
- Valid Expiration Date
Where to Get Printable Walmart Oil Change Coupons?
The best place to find printable Walmart oil change coupons is online. However, if you’re unlucky finding any online you can also check their main page and search for Walmart oil change coupons.
In addition to finding Walmart oil change coupons online, you can also find them already printed out for you. That’s right, just check your local newspaper! All you have to do is cut the coupon out and bring it with you.